.:. The Warrior Code .:.|
This is the Warrior Code, as dictated by StarClan to the group of rouges. It turned them from lives of treachery and deceit to lives of honor and courage, and is passed down from warrior to apprentice to this day.
1. Defend your Clan, even with your life. You may have friendships with cats from other clans, but your loyalty must remain to your clan, as one day you may need them in battle.
2. Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan’s territory.
3. Elders and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors. Unless they have permission, apprentices may not eat until they have hunted to feed the elders.
4. Prey is killed only to be eating. Give thanks to StarClan for its life.
5. A kit must be at least six moons old to become an apprentice.
6. Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil for one night after receiving their warrior name.
7. A cat cannot be made deputy without having mentored at least one apprentice.
8. The deputy will become clan leader when the leader dies or retires.
9. After the death or retirement of a new deputy, the new deputy must be chosen before moonhigh.
10. A gathering of all four clans is held at the full moon during a truce that lasts for the night. There shall be no fighting among the clans at this time.
11. Boundaries must be checked and marked daily. Challenge all trespassing cats.
12. No warrior may neglect a kit, in pain or in danger, even if that kit is from a different clan.
13. The word of a clan leader is the warrior code.
14. An honorable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win his battles unless they are outside the warrior code, or it is necessary for self defense.
15. A warrior rejects the soft life of a kittypet.